Following the ongoing saga in AE-FUNAI SUG, a student took to his Facebook timeline to apologize to the SUG Director of Socials, Christian Okafor (Chris Hornz) for treating him and his office in an unkind manner. He described himself as someone who has been fighting the Director tooth and nail for being a "show off" SUG Executive.
![]() |
AE-FUNAI SUG Director of Socials (Chris Hornz)
|
Below is what he wrote:
"Dear Chriz Hornz,
I apologetically plead that you forgive and forget all those days I assassinated your character as a person. I am apologizing because I now understand better. I now believe that you tried to exonerate yourself from that government due to the bewitching evil you saw abinishow. I hope that you will understand that I was deceived with their political glittering mouth. They told me that you always try to make yourself look good while others evil but now I understand better.
Just know that we are all humans that are prone to error of misbelief. Just forgive for the witch hunting".
I apologetically plead that you forgive and forget all those days I assassinated your character as a person. I am apologizing because I now understand better. I now believe that you tried to exonerate yourself from that government due to the bewitching evil you saw abinishow. I hope that you will understand that I was deceived with their political glittering mouth. They told me that you always try to make yourself look good while others evil but now I understand better.
Just know that we are all humans that are prone to error of misbelief. Just forgive for the witch hunting".


0 Comments