Chris Hornz: Should I be elected,I won't work alone to avoid flaws, two good heads are far better than one


One of the DOS aspirants of AE-FUNAI SUG, Comr. Christian Okafor Chiemelie from the Faculty of Engineering and Technology has come out to sayy that, "I won't work alone, two good heads are better than one".

He said this during an interview on Saturday on one of AE-FUNAI students whatsapp group, AE-FUNAI DECIDES.

He stated his motive for combining Engineering with his aspiration for School Social Duties as a good combination, that leadership is not based on the person's field of study rather on the person's capabilities.c

Answering to a question from one of the audience he said, .....but believe you me, high school fees is not a work for one office (like the DOS)...when we finally get a president that has same focus with majority of the other executives, then something like that will be pushed forth".

"I can't lie to you here, just because i want your support...remember, its just a year tenure, i cant tell you what is not actualisable in 3years as a promise of what i will do in just a year".

The interview termed QuestStage is being hosted by a students group called Good Students Initiative and is moderated by Comr. Nwoke Kingsley.

We hosted Comr. Enoch Chiemeka David and Comr Okorie Collins on our last section.

Post a Comment

0 Comments